* --hexminerbe200-voltage (Default: 860)
* cgminer for hex BTC Miners - patch to cgminer 4.4.2 rev_45dbbb4cac091e41b0123fd211b6293436921681.patch
* cgminer for hex Scrypt Miners - patch to cgminer 4.4.2 srev_45dbbb4cac091e41b0123fd211b6293436921681.patch
* (s)cgminer A lot of dead/debug code has been removed and some optimizations were made. This image is not tested with HEXA and HEXC (Avalon 1 and Avalon 2) boards. Please be ready to downgrade if something is not working with HEXA and HEXC!
* openwrt updated to r41679
* BE200 (HEXE) options
* --hexminerbe200-options - asic_count:freq - default 16:300
* --hexminerbe200-asic-diff (default 0) - Allowed values are: 0 - diff 1, 1 diff 64, 2 diff 4096 and 3 diff 262144. Use 0 or 1 only. When using 1 make sure --hexminerbe200-nonce-timeout-secs is at least 120 secs! And your pool worker is configured properly, otherwise you are loosing hashes!
* --hexminerbe200-skip-hw-res (default 1) - Do not reset chips log only instead. Before enabling it make sure you your config is ok and it is not too aggressive
* --hexminerbe200-pic-roll (default 60 or 90) - BE200 PIC work internal roll count - Reduces dramatically USB load - range 0-255. Please use at least 10 or 20 here
* --hexminerbe200-hw-err-res (default 10) - reset chip due to N consecutive HW errors.
* --hexminerbe200-nonce-timeout-secs (default 5) - reset chip due to 0 nonces returned nonces returned for last N seconds.
* --hexminerbe200-chip-mask (default ffff Enable all chips) - Hex value to enable or disable chips